- This event has passed.
Clash of Clans 5on5 Mapfre Amateur Open Cup # 26 Spain
- Teams must have at least 5 and no more than 8 players
- Players must enter their Clash of Clans Town Hall Level 13 game ID
- Players must belong to a clan with a public war log
- Teams must have at least 3 members with residence in one of the following countries:
- Players must be at least 13 years old
- All participants who are within the team must have their Town Hall at level 13
- All players must have their Clash of Clans account associated with their ESL profile
- Clan Type: ” Invitation Only ” or ” Open “
- Trophies required to join: 0
- TH level required to join: 0
* Failure to meet these points may result in disqualification from the tournament *
- Tournament Format: Swiss System with a total of 4 rounds and with a monthly ranking.
- Attack limit: At least one person from each team must make an attack when 7 minutes of war remain with a delay of +/- 60 seconds, which means that the attack must be carried out from minute 8 to minute 6. (The rest of the attacks to be chosen by the teams.)
- Team lineup: Only players who are in the team created on the ESL platform can participate in this competition. Teams must be 5 players with the option of including 2 substitutes and 1 coach
- War Invitations: The team on the left side of the match sheet has the right to host the game and send the invitation for the 5v5 Friendly War to the opposing team.
- In the event that a team to the right of the match sheet does not receive their invitation, they must send the invitation
- In the event that the invitation is not accepted, the team to the right of the match sheet must submit a protest ticket
- The use of any type of temporary or event troop is not allowed.
Preparation and time of war:
- Preparation time : 15 minutes
- War time: 15 minutes.
- If a team is not present or complete within the 5-minute regulatory wait, the victory by default will be given to the rival team present and complete, which must open a protest ticket about their departure to report the absence of their rival attaching the corresponding tests.
- Each team is responsible for not starting another war , while trying to start a friendly war.
- If the sending of the invite fails because the team is in another war, that team will automatically lose the game.
- War restrictions are applied to all individual players, they are kindly requested to ensure the availability of their players, otherwise they will not be able to participate in friendly wars.
- Each team is responsible for configuring their war record in public mode, in this way the game can be closed automatically by the ESL system.
- Our official casters may request to join your clan to broadcast your match. Every day of the tournament it will be reported which are the tags / names of the accounts authorized to enter as streamers
* Failure to comply with this indication may lead to disqualification from the tournament *
- Once the game is over, the result will be published automatically, the result must be reported only in the event of a tie. For more information on how to enter, play and enter results , you can visit the dedicated tutorial for this competition.